You can live well with food allergies / intolerances and your special diet.
Lisa provides the following nutrition counselling and meal planning services at
The Integrative & Functional Medicine Clinic in Toronto (home visits also available):
- Consultations (one-to-one)
- Follow-up Consultations (one-to-one)
- Meal Plans
- Consultation + Meal Plan Packages
All consultations include:
- Reproducible, customized grocery shopping lists
- Snack ideas and a variety of recipes
- Helpful handouts, tips and tricks
More About Meal Plans
- Learn how to prepare nutritious, delicious and easy recipes that are ideal for you, based on your unique nutritional needs
- Customized meal plans including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Expand your meal choices
- Receive a customized, reproducible grocery shopping list with each meal plan
- Create a dedicated kitchen that is customized for your dietary needs
- Clear out and organize your cabinets, pantry, fridge and freezer
- Cross-contamination prevention education
- Stock your kitchen with the right foods, cooking and baking supplies
- Shop cost effectively
- Understand food labels and how to spot hidden sources of food allergens
- Find out where to shop and dine, as well as your best menu options
- Receive a customized grocery shopping list to use each time you shop
- Coaching and support in person or via Skype/phone
- Follow up consultations for fine tuning/progress review
- Food journal reviews
- Establish new goals
Do I have a MTHFR Genetic Mutation?
Healthy Easy Food Swaps
How can I prevent kidney stones?
Paleo Diet and Blood Sugar Management
Should I do a juice cleanse?
The truth about sugar
What is the difference between a food allergy and a food intolerance?
What is the dirty dozen and the clean fifteen?
Why eat organic?