Join me plus dozens of experts in health and wellness for the FREE, online “Eat Real Food Summit!” I will be discussing how you can prevent osteoporosis naturally and foods that are good for them bones!
Here are the details:
- Want to de-stress? This is the best place to start.
- Banish chronic pain by changing what you eat.
- Irritable? Sad? Anxious? Yes, food affects your mood.
- When is the last time you felt 100% healthy?
- Learn how to communicate with your body to create vibrant living.
- Only 7 days away from a healthier you. Tune in to the Eat Real Food Online Health Summit
- 40 experts weigh in on how real food and the power of the mindbody connection can improve your health! The Eat Real Food Health Summit, online and free from March17-23 to learn more!
Here are the top 4 reasons why you’ll want to attend:
#1 – If you sign up today, The Eat Real Food Online Health Summit is free for a limited time. Tune in for an entire week of video and audio with world-class health experts.
#2 – No dress code.
No travel involved, no conferences to attend, no dress code enforced. Jump start your path to better health and disease prevention from the comfort of your own home (in your fuzzy slippers if you like).
#3 – The research has been done!
Why spend precious time and effort researching the most up-to-date health information? Learn from people who’ve healed their own bodies and helped thousands of people around the world do the same. Many of our experts charge thousands of dollars for people to attend their seminars and coaching events. Now you can get the value of their knowledge, experience and expertise all in one place. Plus, each interview will provide you with actionable steps and advice you can start using immediately to put you in control of your mind and body.
#4 – Access to a healing community.
During the Summit, you’ll be able to connect with people just like you, those who want to make real changes in their lives. Join in on the informative conversations that take place under each interview.
Hope to see you there!
For more information, click here.